Would you like to experience wilderness, from the confines of your top end luxury villa? Are you looking at pampering yourself on a weekend trip? Do you love nature? Hilton’s award winning resort at Shillim is exactly that and much more.
Cozy up in the stunning landscape of the Western Ghats at this international luxury spa and yoga retreat, this Valentine ’s Day, that landmark birthday or anniversary or just any weekend that you feel like indulging.
Here are some pictures that speak for themselves.
If you plan to head to this beautiful village during winters, you may just find yourself awestruck at these little spots, about 20 mins away from the Hilton Shillim Retreat & Spa. Make sure you roll your windows down, stop at a few spots to take in these breathtaking vistas and click tones of pics
Life is about creating memories, isn’t it !
This is me exactly 3 years back at the same spot, Hilton Shillim Estate Resort and Spa. Since it wasn’t raining that day, I remember taking a dip in the infinity pool. The view was simply breathtaking.
And that is our private terrace for the duration of our stay! Doesn’t the excitement sooo much show on my face !!
Wouldnt it be really nice to have a villa with a private shower area, amidst nature? Right under the blue sky, surrounded by trees and yet very private, accessible only via your own villa.
You may think that I just asked for the whole world, but Nah!
One of the many things I love about Hilton Shillim Estate Resorts and Spa is JUST that, especially when it rains. The shower area is so perfectly perfect. And their bath tub comes with a view of its own, in some villas atleast.
The breakfast is on the house and one not to be missed, often bundled into your room rate. The spread will make you want to come back for more. Mostly made with local, often organic ingredients you will never get tired of this buffet. The bar at the infinity pool serves amazing pizzas, perfect for in-meal snacks.
Live entertainment like flute, expansive reading room, farm visit, meditation and dancing sessions, cycling
Spa services, kiddie center, high tea
What I liked
- Such warm welcome, the moment you drives into the resort
- Very prompt service, I must highlight that
- Loved the concept of trekking to the summit for elaborate breakfast, amidst nature
- Complimentary milk and Khichri for kids – at all times
- The complementary evening platter, makes it possible to appreciate the beautiful sunset from the comforts of your own villa
- Noiseless, stress less holiday in the wilderness, all at a 2 hour drive from Mumbai
What could have been better
- A select few villas could possibly benefit from a better view
- An indoor pool, but then I may be asking for too much!
- More books in the library
Did you know
Though almost all villas here have great views, Villa no 422 we stayed in had the BEST view so far.
Distance from Mumbai : 110km
Travel Time: 2 hours
Value for money: $$$$$